An AGM under the signs of perseverance, adaptation and resilience.2021-09-14
The Réseau’s Annual General Meeting 2021 was held by videoconference, on September 16, 2021. This year’s theme was: «Perseverance, Adaptation and Resilience».
Our participants took part in our appreciation to volunteers and workers in the healthcare, long-term care, and social and community service sectors through a video.
The AGM 2021 was an opportunity to highlight our achievements of the 2020-2021 year, unveil our strategic plan results 16-21 and our next Strategic Plan 2021 - 2026.
- Download news release: " Perseverance, Adaptation and Resilience".
- Browse the Annual Report 2020-2021: “French-Language Health Services in the Time of COVID-19: A Story of Perseverance, Adaptation and Resilience"
- Download AGM poster
Required meeting materials (some documents available in French only):
- Minutes from the AGM 2020
- Financial Statements 2020-2021
- Board of Directors 2021-2022
- Réseau Bylaws
We are hiring!2021-09-10
The Réseau is looking for two Planning Officers
- Apply before: September 27, 2021.
- Download posting (available in French only)
We have moved!2021-07-01
Please note that we no longer have offices in Ottawa and Kingston. Our team will continue to work remotely until we move into office spaces better suited to our needs. You can still reach us by email or by phone (613-747-7431 or toll free 1-877-528-7565). If you need to send in some mail, our mailing address remains the same: 1173 Cyrville Road, postal box 300, Ottawa (Ontario), K1J 7S6.
The Réseau supports Bill 276: An Act to enact and amend various Acts2021-06-10
The French Language Health Services Network of Eastern (the Réseau) has submitted a brief on Bill 276.
As part of its study of Bill 276, the Standing Committee on Governmental Affairs (Ontario Legislature) is seeking input on the amendment of several statutes, including the French Language Services Act (FLSA).
Our submission supports the government's proposal to amend the definition of "government agency" to include municipal and group homes, making them eligible for designation under the FLSA. This amendment will extend the French Language Services Act to municipal and group homes.
In addition, and in order to promote the implementation of a French language long-term care strategy adapted to the needs of Francophone in the Champlain and South East regions, the Réseau makes the following two recommendations:
1) That the Réseau be involved in the implementation of a provincial strategy to improve long-term care services in French for Francophone in the Champlain and Southeast regions.
2) That the Réseau be involved in the implementation of the FLSA designation in municipal homes.
Learn more: Download full brief